Dennis McCarthy's outstanding music to three favorite episodes of STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION.
The first suite is his Emmy nominated score for "Yesterday's Enterprise" in which the appearance of the U.S.S. Enterprise "C" creaties an alternate timeline where the Federation and the Klingons are still at war. It's up to Tasha Yar (Denise Crosby) to help go back and restore the timeline to it's normal flow.
The second suite is Dennis' Emmy winning score from "Unification" in which Captain Picard tries to help Ambassador Spock (Leonard Nimoy) unite the Romulans and Vulcans after centuries of separation.
The third suite, "Hollow Pursuits" introduced bumbling and shy Lt. Barclay (Dwight Schultz) who, in order to escape his stress-filled reeality, lives out Walter Mitty-like fantasies in the ship's recreational holodeck.
This CD also features the third and final main title arrangement containing Goldsmith's and Courages' themes from STAR TREK and STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE.
THIS CD IS AUTOGRAPHED BY THE COMPOSER!
1. Star Trek: The Next Generation - Main Title
2. Duality / Enterprise C
3. Averted / Richard / Guinan
4. First kiss / Not To Be / Empty Death / Reporting For Duty
5. Klingons / Skin Of Teeth
Unification I & II
6. In Case You Forgot
8. Sarek Drifts Away
9. Another Captain / Food Fight
10. Victims of Holography
11. Sacrificed / Mind Meld
12. Barclay Mitty
13. Tissue Samples / Sad Sack / Staff Confab / Hololaust
14. Lady Gates / Swordplay
15. Madame Troi / Blissful / Out of Control / Warp Nine
17. Plan 9
18. Star Trek: The Next Generation - End Credit
sound samples in MP3